Most of the students spending their semester/year abroad in Austria are coming here for two big reasons: SNOW! SKIING!
Do you belong to this group? If so, we have the IDEAL EVENT for you!
Our big SKI EVENT organized by ESN Austria!
Almost 200 exchange students from all over Austria will come together for a weekend full of skiing/snowboarding, having fun and – of course – partying hard!
This time we’ll stay at one of the top ski resorts in Austria: the skiing area NASSFELD in the county of Kärnten (right next to the Italian border). There you’ll have 110 kilometers of a well-prepared skiing slope and 30 railways & lifts in the skiing area of Nassfeld and also the largest sun terrace in the Alps.
The hotel we’ll stay in is the JUGENDSPORTHOTEL LEITNER in the city of Tröpolach (close to the ski resort). There are many leisure time activities inside the hotel you can use for free and also a sauna, which costs a few Euros extra.
WHAT DO WE HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU?
* FRIDAY: bus ride from VIenna to the hotel in Tröpolach; Check-In into the hotel; getting your skiing equipment; going night sledding (optional); afterwards exploring the local night life!
* SATURDAY: Finally time to ski/snowboard the whole day; in the evening ALL-YOU-CAN-DRINK PARTY at the hotel and afterwards heading to the clubs and bars together!
* SUNDAY: Check-Out of the hotel; skiing/snowboarding again and trip back to your city
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
* Ski/Snowboard clothes
* Ski/Snowboard rental: € 17,-- for one day, € 34,-- for 2 days (includes ski/snowboard, ski/snowboard shoes, skiing sticks) – to be paid upon arrival at the rental place!
* If you’d like to get a helmet, it costs additional € 2,-- per day!
* Ski/Snowboard lessons: € 20,-- for one day, € 30,-- for 2 days (please register in advance!)
* Lunch (you can get it at the slopes or you can bring your own)
* Night sledding on Friday: € 4,-- per sledge (you can rent a sledge at their place) – only limited spots available!
WHICH OTHER CITIES WILL PARTICIPATE?
HOW CAN I JOIN?
First you have to pre-register here: https://docs.google.com/
Afterwards you just have to pay the trip, and as soon as we receive your payment, you get an confirmation email.
HOW CAN I PAY?
For BANK TRANSFER please use the following bank account:
Bank: Erste Bank
Name: Buddynetwork TU Wien
BIC : GIBAATWWXXX
Payment Reference: *your name_skievent*
If you want to pay CASH you can do it here:
Office Uni Wien
Office Hours: Thursday 04.02. 2:30 - 4:00 pm
Thursday 11.02. 2:30 - 4:00 pm
Thursday 18.02. 2:30 - 4:00 pm
Tuesday 23.02. 2:30 - 4:00 pm
Thursday 25.02. 2:30 - 4:00 pm
Office Buddynetwork TU Wien
Wiedner Hauptstrasse 8-10, 1040 Wien
Office Hours: Monday, 5 to 6 p.m..
In general you only have to pay the trip for getting a place for sure, but if you want, you can also pay the deposit and the optional offers like lessons and night sledding directly at the office or through bank transfer (in addition to the payment of the trip)..
We are really looking forward to experiencing this amazing weekend at a real Winter Wonderland with you! (:
- The price includes the deposit for the ski tickets - 5 € - which you will also get back at the end of the trip
- Transportation to Tröpolach and back to Vienna
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Skiing pass for 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)
- All-you-can-drink Party at the hotel on Saturday
- (* + € 20,-- deposit – you will get it back at the end of the trip from your Local Coordinator!)
- An ESNcard of this section required.
- Everyone is invited.